- Constructed with a 360° cut-resistant ArmorCore™ 9 liner providing ANSI A9 and EN Level F cut resistance and an ANSI Puncture 4 rating.
- Durahide Leather Technology high-abrasion boar shell wraps the hand with an ANSI Abrasion 6 rating.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and finger guards reduce crushing and pinch-point injures and meet an ANSI Level 2 and an EN 13594 impact standard.
- Gunn Cut fingers and palm design remove vulnerable seams from high-wear areas.
- HiRoller™ rollover fingertip design offers increases durability while maintaining dexterity.
- Open cuff design for easy on and off flexibility.
- Reinforced thumb saddle for increased durability.
Max Cut™ Leather M-Pact® F9-360
Available Colors: Fluorescent Yellow
Working hands in hazardous environments demand performance and protection in equal measure. The Max Cut™ Leather M-Pact® F9-360 open cuff design and outer shell of Durahide Leather Technology meet these needs head-on with the extreme durability of ANSI Abrasion Level 6 protection. Combining an ArmorCore™ 9 cut-resistant liner with a Gunn cut palm pattern and HiRoller™ roll-over fingertip design, this glove protects beyond its ANSI A9 and EN Level F cut resistance and ANSI Level 4 Puncture rating. Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and finger design meeting an ANSI Level 2 and an EN 13594 Impact rating guard against blunt impacts allowing this glove to not just meet your needs on the work site, but exceed them.
- Sheet Metal and Glass Handling
- Heavy Fabrication
- Midstream Oil and Gas
- Upstream Oil and Gas
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Pulp and Paper Blade Changing