- Constructed with a 360° cut-resistant ArmorCore™ 9 liner providing ANSI A9 and EN Level F cut resistance.
- Gunn Cut fingers and palm design remove vulnerable seams from high-wear areas.
- HiRoller™ rollover fingertip design increases durability while maintaining dexterity.
- Touchscreen capable synthetic leather palm.
- Breathable TrekDry™ material allows hands to stay cool and comfortable.
- Max Cut™ construction system protects the palm with an ANSI Abrasion 3 and an ANSI Puncture 4 resistance rating.
- Screen printing extends from HiRoller™ fingertips providing an additional layer against grease and grime.
- Thermoplastic rubber hook and loop closure delivers a secure fit.
Max Cut™ Original® F9-360
Available Colors: Fluorescent Yellow
When operating heavy machinery, get the protection you need and the peace of mind you want with the Max Cut™ Original® F9-360 work glove. An ArmorCore™ 9 cut-resistant liner combined with a Gunn cut palm and finger pattern delivers high-cut and puncture protection. Durable, touch screen capable, synthetic leather palm keeps you connected while the HiRoller™ roll-over fingertips and thumb construction removes seams from the most vulnerable areas, allowing the Max Cut™ Original® to perform and protect on every level.
- Sheet Metal and Glass Handling
- Heavy Fabrication
- Midstream Oil and Gas
- Upstream Oil and Gas
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Pulp and Paper Blade Changing