- ArmorCore™ technology across the entire palm, sides of fingers and rolling over fingertips, allows for ASTM F2878 level 2 needlestick puncture protection and A5 cut protection.
- Gunn style palm construction allows for additional needlestick & cut protection to sides of fingers.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® helps keep your hands cool and comfortable.
- Adjustable Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) wrist closures create a secure fit.
- HiRoller™ rollover fingertip construction provides added protection and durability.
- Touchscreen capable synthetic leather provides the perfect blend of dexterity and durability.
- Nylon carrier loops for storage.
- Machine washable.
Available Colors: Black/Grey
The Original® Needlestick Protection glove is built around the same framework as the world renowned Original®, but with ArmorCore™ technology added to the working side of hands. Offering ASTM F2878 level 2 needlestick puncture certification, this glove is designed for those who handle glass, needles, sharp blades or cables on the job, while also demanding more breathability. The Original® Needle Stick Protection glove delivers unmatched fit, feel and functionality so you can tackle the job with confidence.
- Glass Handling
- Wood Product Manufacturing
- Waste Management and Recycling