- High dexterity 18-gauge HPPE + Tungsten steel knit construction protects against harsh skin abrasions and lacerations.
- Comfortable compression cuffs provide a secure fit.
- Anatomical M-Pact TPR meets ANSI 138 Level 2 impact standard.
- Rugged nitrile palm coating with textured grip offers high abrasion resistance and dry grip performance.
- Durability performance meets ANSI Level 4 abrasion standard.
- Cut performance meets ANSI A5 cut resistant standard.
- Touchscreen capable to keep users safe and connected.
- REACH Compliant.
- Machine washable and dryable.
Impact Resistant Coated-Knit Gloves
SpeedKnit™ M-Pact® S5EP08
Available Colors: Grey
Our SpeedKnit™ M-Pact® S5EP08 is designed to protect working hands with a combination of functional impact resistance and high-dexterity cut performance. We use a machine-knit blend of 18-gauge HPPE and Tungsten steel coated with sandy nitrile to achieve ANSI A5 cut resistance. Our ergonomically designed TPR is sonic welded for a seamless fit and ANSI Level 2 impact resistance.
- Maintenance & Repair
- Vehicle Recovery
- Oil & Gas