- Form-fitting TrekDry® material keeps working hands cool and comfortable.
- Stretch-elastic cuff creates a secure fit.
- High-visibility wrist closure and finger fourchettes improves visual awareness.
- Synthetic leather palm with an internal layer of Armortex® delivers EN 388: 2016 level D and ANSI A5 cut resistance.
- Touchscreen capable synthetic leather keeps you connected while you work.
- Machine washable.
Color: Fluorescent Yellow
FastFit® D5 cut resistant gloves protect working hands with EN 388: 2016 level D and ANSI A5 cut resistance in the workplace. The palm and fingers are protected by an internal layer of high-tenacity Armortex® to prevent abrasions and lacerations when working with sharp tools and sharp materials.
- Maintenance & Repair
- Towing & Transportation
- Metal Stamping
- Material Handling