- Premium lightweight Arc Flash Jacket and Bib kit is head-to-toe 40 cal arc flash protection. It includes the following items:
- 40 cal clothing: jacket and bib overalls made from an arc-protective FR fabric ensemble is made up of an outer shell and quilted liner made from a blend of advanced, high performance fibers such as para-aramid, meta-aramid, OPF, and Novoloid. Khaki color.
- Head and face protection: includes our full 40 cal hood with drape, face shield, and hard cap. Also comes with safety glasses and ear plugs.
- Hand protection: 14" Class 2 rubber insulating gloves and high voltage leather protector gloves
- Bags to carry gear in: 12" white canvas glove bag with top flap that snaps closed and "Always Wear Your Gloves" imprinted in black letters. Also comes with a black Cordura nylon gear bag (not FR) measuring 32”W x 14”H x 14”D with "Arc Protection Gear" imprinted on front with white lettering.
Chicago Protective Apparel
Arc Flash Lightweight Jacket and Bib Kit
PPE Cat 4
The 40 cal premium lightweight jacket and bib kit has everything you need for head-to-toe arc flash protection. The garments are made from advanced arc- and flame-resistant materials. The inherently FR fabric system is made up of an outer shell and quilted liner made from a blend of high performance fibers such as para-aramid, meta-aramid, OPF, and Novoloid. Besides the garments, the kits include a hood, hard cap, face shield, 14" Class 2 rubber insulating gloves, 12" leather protectors, safety glasses, earplugs, glove bag, and gear bag.