- Molded Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) absorbs blunt force impact and meets ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 1 impact standard.
- Vented back of hand material allows air to circulate throughout the glove.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure creates a secure fit.
- Vented synthetic leather palm material infused with touchscreen capable technology.
- Armortex® palm reinforcement supports added durability.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs impact and vibration.
- Machine washable.
Impact Resistant Work Gloves
M-Pact® Vent D5
Available Colors: Fluorescent Yellow
On the drill floor, cotton is king. We built our M-Pact® Vent D5 work gloves with an absorbent cotton palm and printed silicone grip for drillers in the oil industry. The palm side is protected with an internal layer of ANSI Level 5 cut-resistant HPPE fabric to prevent punctures and lacerations on the job. High-impact environments require impact protection you can trust, so we designed our M-Pact® Vent D5 gloves with full-coverage TPR that meets ANSI Level 1 impact standard.
- Oil & Gas
- Metal Stamping
- Heavy Equipment Operation