- Patented Impact Guard™ protects the first knuckle with EVA foam padding.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guards and full-length fingertip protection reduce the risk of impact and pinching injuries.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material keeps your hands cool and comfortable while you work.
- Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to your wrist.
- Armortex® palm reinforcement panel.
- Material4X® internal fingertip reinforcement provides added durability.
- Embossed and textured index finger and thumb provides grip.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy through the palm.
- Material4X synthetic leather delivers greater abrasion resistance and greater tear resistance than standard synthetic gloves.
- Machine washable.
Tactical Impact Resistant Gloves
Material4X® M-Pact® work gloves combine critical impact protection and Material4X® synthetic leather for the ultimate tool. Material4X® synthetic leather redefines durability with higher abrasion resistance and greater tear resistance than standard synthetic leather work gloves. The dual-layer internal fingertip construction reinforces each finger to handle extreme abrasion, while the embossed and textured index and thumb deliver grip where you need it most. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) creates an exoskeleton protecting the back of the hand from impact and abrasion injuries, while D3O® palm padding reacts on impact to absorb and dissipate energy through the palm of your hand. When the going gets rough, reach for the M-Pact® with Material4X® durability to get the job done.
- Material Handling
- Carpentry & Woodwork
- Maintenance & Repair
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Towing & Transportation
- Home Improvement