- Hook and loop top closure provides a secure fit with outerwear.
- Extended Neoprene cuff.
- 40g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature.
- Hipora™ waterproof liner keeps hands dry in rain
- sleet or snow.
- Rugged Armortex® knuckle guard conceals 5mm EVA foam padding.
- Rugged Armortex® thumb reinforcement panel.
- Full-length TPR finger guards provide pinch-point and impact protection.
- AX™ Double Connect touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb.
- Rugged Armortex® fingertip and palm reinforcement panels provide abrasion resistance.
- EVA foam palm padding reduces shock and vibration.
- Removable spring clip keeps your gloves organized for easy storage.
- Machine washable.
Winter Work Gloves
Winter Impact Pro
Available Colors: Grey/Black
Rain, sleet or snow…when the temperature drops, reach for a set of Winter Impact Pro gloves. Comfortable micro-fleece lines the entire glove and 40g 3M™ Thinsulate™ traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature in the bitter cold. A Hipora® waterproof liner keeps your hands dry and provides critical wind-resistance in rough weather. The Winter Impact Pro’s rugged outer features Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection and an Armortex® knuckle guard to reduce impact injuries. Abrasion-resistant Armortex® reinforces the fingertips and conceals EVA palm padding to reduce hand fatigue while you work. Stay connected to your touchscreen devices while you work outside, with AX™ Double Connect on your index finger and thumb.
- Multipurpose Cold Weather Applications
- Maintenance & Repair
- Equipment Operation
- DIY/Home Improvement