- 18-gauge HPPE blended shell meets an ANSI A9 cut resistance standard.
- Sandy nitrile palm coating is ANSI Abrasion level 4 resistant.
- Touchscreen capable palm coating.
- Reinforced thumb saddle for added durability.
Cut Resistant Coated-Knit Glove w/ Reinforcement
Available Colors: Grey
The SpeedKnit™ S29EP58 glove is intended to protect hands from the most extreme cut hazards with an ANSI cut level A9 resistant rating. Shield hands from scrapes while maintaining a high level of dexterity thanks to its ANSI Abrasion level 4 rating. Touchscreen capable with a reinforced thumb saddle for added durability, wearers will find the 18-gauge HPPE blended shell provides a snug fit, while the Sandy nitrile palm coating helps maintain a decisive grip in both oily and wet work conditions.
- Pulp & Paper
- Abrasive Material Handling
- Marine and Offshore
- Metal Fabrication
- Glass Handling
- Maintenance & Repair