- Comfortable 15-gauge knit nylon outer and 10-gauge brushed acrylic liner provide insulation in cold climates.
- Insulating compression cuffs provide a secure fit.
- 360° cut-resistant shell protects your hands with EN 388: level 3 & ANSI A2 cut resistance.
- Fully nitrile coated fingers and back of hand prevent the elements from sneaking in.
- Rugged nitrile palm coating with textured grip offers high abrasion resistance and dry grip performance.
- Touchscreen capable to keep users safe and connected.
- REACH Compliant.
- Machine washable and dryable.
Winter Coated-Knit Work Gloves
SpeedKnit™ Thermal S4DP05
Available Colors: Black
Our SpeedKnit™ S4DP05 Thermal winter gloves come in handy on cold wet days with a lightweight 15-gauge nylon outer and 10 gauge brushed acrylic knit liner to keep your hands insulated from the elements. These gloves are fully dipped to prevent the elements from sneaking in during cold weather work. The working side features touchscreen capable sandy nitrile palm coating so you can work outside with confidence.
- Cold Storage
- Snow Removal
- Maintenance & Repair
- Carpentry & Woodwork
- Home Improvement