- High dexterity 18-gauge HPPE + Tungsten steel knit construction protects against lacerations and harsh skin abrasions.
- Comfortable compression cuffs provide a secure fit.
- Patented D3O® Impact Print™ technology protects with ANSI 138 Level 3 impact resistance.
- Rugged sandy nitrile palm coating with textured grip offers high abrasion resistance and dry grip performance.
- Durability performance meets ANSI Level 4 abrasion standard.
- Cut performance meets ANSI A7 cut standard.
- Touchscreen capable to keep users safe and connected.
- REACH Compliant.
- Machine washable and dryable.
Impact Resistant Coated-Knit Gloves
SpeedKnit™ M-Pact® D3O® SD5EP03
Available Colors: Blue
Our SpeedKnit™ M-Pact® SD5EP03 protected by D3O Impact Print™ technology is the first glove of its kind to achieve ANSI Level 3 impact resistance with unrivaled dexterity and best in class cut protection. We use a high dexterity 18 gauge machine-knit blend of HPPE and Tungsten steel to protect working hands with ANSI A7 blade-cut resistance. The working side features a touchscreen capable sandy nitrile palm coating with ANSI Level 4 abrasion resistance for high durability.
- Heavy Equipment Repair
- Oil & Gas
- Material Handling