- Clear, injection molded face shield for great optics, safety, and worker comfort
- Designed for high temperature and high impact industrial applications
- Universal hole pattern compatible with most manufacturers' headgear & cap/hat brackets
- Made from nylon
- .060 thickness
- Rated at ANSI Z87.1+
- Made in U.S.A.
- Impact: Chipping, grinding, machining, masonry work, riveting, & sanding.
- Chemical splash: Acid and chemical handling, degreasing, plating. Glare.
Chicago Protective Apparel
Clear Nylon Face Shield
Protect your eyes and face with our clear nylon face shield. It is engineered to handle the high temperature and high impact hazards workers encounter on the job in pulp and paper manufacturing facilities. This face shield is injection molded for great optics, safety, and worker comfort. The universal hole pattern makes it compatible with most manufacturers' headgear and cap / hat brackets. Rated at ANSI Z87.1+. Made in U.S.A.