- Full kit with head-to-toe 12 cal arc flash protection. It includes the following items:
- 12 cal clothing: navy UltraSoft® jacket and bib overalls.
- Head and face protection: hard cap, cap bracket, knit Nomex® hood, and our highly transparent AD face shield with chin cup. Also includes safety glasses and ear plugs.
- Hand protection: 11" Class 0 rubber insulating gloves, low voltage leather protector gloves
- Bags to carry gear in: 12" white canvas glove bag with top flap that snaps closed and "Always Wear Your Gloves" imprinted in black letters. Also comes with a black Cordura nylon gear bag (not FR) measuring 32”W x 14”H x 14”D with "Arc Protection Gear" imprinted on front with white lettering.
Chicago Protective Apparel
12 Cal Arc Flash Jacket and Bib Kit
PPE Cat 2
CPA’s arc flash kits come complete with the garments, head and face protection, gloves and accessories an electrical worker needs to stay protected from arc flash hazards on the job. The 12 Cal Jacket and Bib kit comes with navy 12 cal jacket and bib overalls made from arc and flame-resistant UltraSoft®, a fabric blend made from 88% cotton and 12% nylon. The jackets are 35” in length and feature a barracuda collar with Velcro® closure, front Veclro® closure, and knit wristlets. The bib overalls feature leg slits and a side closure at waist, both with Velcro® closures. The straps on the overalls have a criss-cross back with plastic crosser, and plastic Nexus® clip closure at upper chest. Garments are AR / FR, and loose fitting to allow for air pockets that provide extra protection. The Jacket and Bib Kit also includes a hard cap, face shield with chin cup, cap bracket, knit Nomex® hood, 11" Class "0" rubber insulating gloves, leather protector gloves, safety glasses, ear plugs, glove bag, and gear bag.