- Full kit with head-to-toe 8 cal arc flash protection. It includes the following items:
- 12 cal clothing: navy UltraSoft® coverall.
- Head and face protection: hard cap, cap bracket, knit Nomex® hood, and our highly transparent AD face shield with chin cup. Also includes safety glasses and ear plugs.
- Hand protection: 11" Class 0 rubber insulating gloves and, low voltage leather protector gloves
- Bags to carry gear in: 12" white canvas glove bag with top flap that snaps closed and "Always Wear Your Gloves" imprinted in black letters. Also comes with a black Cordura nylon gear bag (not FR) measuring 32”W x 14”H x 14”D with "Arc Protection Gear" imprinted on front with white lettering.
Chicago Protective Apparel
Arc Flash Coverall Kit
PPE Cat 2
CPA’s arc flash kits come complete with the garments, head and face protection, gloves and accessories an electrical worker needs to stay protected from arc flash hazards on the job. The 8 Cal Coverall Kit comes with navy 8 cal coat and leggings made from arc and flame-resistant UltraSoft®, a fabric blend made from 88% cotton and 12% nylon. The coverall comes with a barracuda collar, leg slits, and knit wristlets. All closures on this coverall are Velcro®, including the front, collar, and leg slit covers. Garments are AR / FR, and loose fitting to allow for air pockets that provide extra protection. The kit also includes a hard cap, face shield with chin cup, cap bracket, knit Nomex® hood, 11" Class "0" rubber insulating gloves, leather protector gloves, safety glasses, ear plugs, glove bag, and gear bag.