- Guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment
- Multipurpose protection from electric arc flash, flash fire, molten ferrous metal, and welding exposures.
- Double-shrunk technology
- Lower initial cost
- Comfort of cotton
- Available in various colors
- 30" length
- Made from 9 oz./sq. yd. navy Indura®, a flameresistant 100% cotton fabric
- Flame- and arc-resistant
- Meets NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112
- Front snap closure and adjustable snap wrist
- One (1) inside left chest pocket
Chicago Protective Apparel
30" Jackets: 9 oz. Navy Indura® (Style B)
The Indura® brand name was derived from "industrial (wash) durability," and was engineered to retain its FR properties for the life of the garment. Since Westex introduced it in 1987, millions of garments made from Indura® have been part of protective clothing programs worldwide. Indura® continues to be popular among workers in the metal industry, and contractors seeking out FR protective clothing. Indura® is light, comfortable and breathable, yet protective. According to the European standard, the EN ISO 11612, Indura® provides excellent molten iron splash resistance. It also provides protection from other hazards such as electric arc, flash fire, and welding exposures. Since Indura® is 100% cotton, it lends itself well to secondary protective garments such as coveralls, pants, button-down shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, denim jeans, and light jackets. It is available in a large variety of colors.